What is the product?
A supplement to help with bone pain, joint pain, rheumatism, all kinds of degeneration and inflammation.
What is the product’s target group Flexoni?
This product was developed for people aged 20-100 years old who experience joint pain in the hips, knees, elbows and the spine. Recommended for people with muscle and joint inflammation and injuries.
What type of consumer needs does the product meet?
- Helps to relieve joint and spinal pain
- Helps to regain mobility
- Strengthens joints and tendons
- Accelerates the regeneration of the organism after injuries
- Helps to eliminate inflammation
What makes this product stand out among the competition?
The main ingredient is the Maca root, a plant from South America with a wide range of healthpromoting applications which:
- a) it is a rich source of nutrients: amino acids, fatty acids, including unsaturated ones, minerals and vitamins – thus strengthening your muscles and supporting you in the case of fatigue;
- (b) it prevents degradation and loss of cartilage and bone tissue, facilitating the repair of cartilage loss. Consequently, the Maca root prevents the development of osteoporosis and arthritis. It effectively supports the struggle against pain and impairment of joint function.
Additional action, product functionalities (alternative value proposition) back pain, knee pain
How to use Flexoni caps?
Take 1 pill twice a day, washing it down with a large amount of water, about 30 minutes before
breakfast and dinner. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the dietary supplement as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a moderately active lifestyle are
recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
Where you can get your Flexoni caps?
Use only the official website of the manufacturer. Do not be greedy for discounts and promotions on other portals. If you are going to order original Flexoni capsules, use the link below.
Do not use in pregnant or nursing women, minors and in the case of an allergy to any of the
Flexoni – Ingedients:
- The main ingredient is the Maca root – a plant from South America with a wide range of health-promoting applications. Maca contains 300% more vitamin A and E – substances responsible for exceptionally rapid results in the battle against joint ailments. In the form of Flexa Plus capsules, maca is even more condensed.
- Nettle – a genus of annual herbaceous plants from the nettle family. It has at least 50 species growing throughout the globe. It’s a plant with straight and rigid stems. Its oblong leaves, wider at the base, are covered with tiny hairs that contain stinging formic acid.
- Maca – known as Peruvian ginseng, is a yellow tuberous plant which grows in the Andes. It has been growing there for several thousand years. It is an edible root which resembles a radish or beetroot, it has an intense, nutty flavour and an aroma resembling toffee.
- Common dandelion – commonly referred to as dandelion. It grows in ruderal habitats, meadows, grasslands, within crops and in sunny woodlands. Is used as an edible plant, forage, melliferous and medicinal plant. Considered a weed in crops.
- Other ingredients: complex of C, D3, K2