What is the product?
Hedrapure oil is a multifunctional two – phase oil with exceptional care properties. It combines the power of exotic oils with rare plant extracts rich in valuable nutrients. Highly concentrated formula of these substances is absorbed quickly and leaves no greasy or viscous feeling. It removes all impurities and excess earwax, thus helping to get rid of discomfort, itching and the sensation of ear congestion.
What is the Hedrapure’s target group?
It is an innovative two phase oil designed for people suffering from impaired hearing.
What type of consumer needs does the product meet?
Hedrapure works in two stages:
- Maintain s ear hygiene — due to the content of natural oils of lemon grass or coconut, as well as extracts of myrrh and witch hazel it removes excess earwax from the ear canal and supports the natural process of ear self – cleaning.
- Cares and nourishes — clove oil, a rgan oil and sweet almond oil intensively moisturise and protect against the harmful effects of free radicals. Plantain extracts, macadamia nut oil and sunflower seed oil are a nutritious vitamin bomb.
- proper ear hygiene allows you to protect the hearing o rgan against dangerous infections and damage,
- preparations for ear hygiene allow you to fight the discomfort caused by fungal or viral infections, for which ear buzzing is symptomatic,
- it also helps to protect the ears against infections and cares for the skin in the external ear canal,
- it reduces the need for ear irrigation procedures,
- when used prophylactically, it prevents the formation of earwax blockages by supporting the natural process of self cleaning of the ear canal
- it creates a barrier against letting the water inside the ear, and as a result it helps you to prevent infections (e.g. “swimmer’s ear”)
What makes this product stand out among the competition?
Hedrapure oil is exceptionally effective due to a unique complex of carefully selected active ingredients. It is an irreplaceable help in solving any care issues. The healing power of natural plant extracts gently soothes, moisturises, strengthens and removes impurities. It works right where you would use some strong and effective nour ishment. It helps to make the ear canals clean again as it has a decongestant effect, and as a result the hearing organ maintains sounds better. Furthermore, the oils it contains have nourishing properties and a soothing effect. In this way, they help to regenerate the epidermis and mucosa, which additionally improves hearing.
How to use? Very important information about Hedrapure(!)
A specially designed dropper is a unique dosing system that enables precise administration of a single, measured dose. Directions for use:
- Take a small amount of the oil into the dropper. Apply the product carefully. Do not put the dropper too deep, so as not to damage the hearing organ.
- Apply 13 drops into each ear.
- After using the product, no additional rinsing of the ear canal is needed.
- Close tightly after use.
It is rec ommended to use the oil at least once a week. For hygiene reasons, the product should only be used by one person.
The product is intended for adults. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients of the product. Do not use on the mouth, eyes or nose. Do not use on irritated skin, if there is a foreign body in the ear canal, if the eardrum is punctured or if you suffer from a hearing impairment. The product should be stored out of the reach of young children. Store in the original packaging, in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and at room temperature.
Hedrapure oil PACKAGING METHOD:
A screw cap bottle with a dropper, in a cardboard box
WHere I can buy Hedrapure?
Please check official website: https://hedrapureoil.com/
- ARGAN OIL (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) It is o ne of the most expensive and precious oils. It is extracted from seeds of the argan tree, which grows exclusively in Morocco. A genuine potion for health and beauty. It perfectly moisturises the skin and makes it smooth and radiant again. It is irreplaceab le in the fight against acne changes, eczema or psoriasis. It helps to reduce scars and stretch marks, and also soothes burns.
- MACADAMIA NUT OIL (Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil) The oil is extracted from macadamia nuts, which look like hazelnuts. It is widely used in cosmetics. It contains vitamin A, B vitamins, phenols, lecithin and minerals. The oil inhibits skin ageing while protecting it against free radicals. It presents softening and smoothing properties.
- LEMON GRASS OIL (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed) It gives a pleasant smell and disinfects the skin without drying it. It is perfect for delicate and sensitive skin. Lemon grass oil has an antibactericidal and cleansing effect, and does not da mage the skin’s lipid layer. It is safe to use.
- WITCH HAZEL LEAF EXTRACT (Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract) It presents antiseptic and antibacterial properties, and in the case of weakened capillaries, it improves immunity, therefore it is widely used in the treatment of oedema and varicose veins. The oil is also used to fight the negative effects of UV radiation on the skin as flavonoids it contains have antioxidant properties.
- TAHITAN GARDENIA FLOWER EXTRACT (Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract) In addition to its undeniably pleasant scent, in folk medicine gardenia is used to dress wounds and to accelerate the healing process. The extract is made by hand from the flowers of gardenia called Tiare.
- NARROWLEAF PLANTAIN EXTRACT (Plantago Lanceolata Leaf) Narrowleaf plantain leaves contain large amounts of mucus compounds (up to 10%), iridium components, tannins, avonoids, organic acids, carotene, vitamins (e.g. C and K) and minerals (e.g. . sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc salts). These various substances make the plantain comprehensively useful.
- MYRRH EXTRACT (Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract) It has an antiseptic, powerful bacteriostatic and anti-inflammatory effect, and helps to regulate the functioning of sebaceous glands and sebum secretion.
- COCONUT OIL (Cocos Nucifera Oil) It is used, i.a. for its bactericidal, moisturising and disinfecting properties. It has a delicate pleasant fragrance and a positive effect on the cosmetics consistency.
- SAGE LEAF EXTRACT (Salvia Officinalis Leaf) Sage contains many ingredients that h ave a beneficial effect on health, but the essential oil is considered the most valuable one which gives the plant a specific smell. It has antiseptic (disinfecting) and fungicidal properties. In addition, the leaves contain tannins with astringent and anti inflammatory properties, organic acids, as well as vitamins (A, C, B group) and minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, iron).
- CLOVE OIL (Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil) Clove oil is known for its disinfecting, warming and analgesic prop erties. It penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and kills pathogens that develop there.
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil) It has excellent properties that favourably affect the human body functions. First of all, it is a powerful source of vitamin E, known as the vitamin of youth. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that protects against cell ageing.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL (Prunus Amygdalus Oil) Due to the content of fatty acids, it is highly resistant to oxidation. The oil is odo urless so it is perfect for delicate and sensitive skin, and recommended even for children. Almond oil effectively moisturises, restores the lipid balance, and forms a great protective barrier for the skin. It also enhances the softening and penetrating ef fect of other ingredients combined with it.
The package contains:
A bottle + a specially designed dropper (a unique dosing system that enables precise administration of a single, measured dose).