PRODUCT CATEGORY: ANIMAL
Basic information about Snacky Doggy:
- Product form: supplement
- Value proposition: dogs that suffer from mobility problems and joint pain
- Business project: test
- Manufactured for: PRODUCTS LLC [email protected]
What is the product: Snacky Doggy?
Dietary supplement in the form of capsules for dogs. It contains collagen and ingredients that strengthen the bones and support the proper functioning of the joints.
What/who is the target group?
Owners of dogs that suffer from mobility problems and joint pain. Product for dogs.
What customer needs does the product satisfy?
- Product helps to reduce the dog’s mobility problems.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Supports the development and functioning of the bone and joint system in animals of all
What makes Snacky Doggy different from other products on the market?
The product contains chondroitin sulphate, which additionally supports the flexibility of the
tendons – the animal is able to gain better mobility.
Additonal features (than could be effective for different customer ailments, needs alternative value propostition)
How to use Snacky Doggy?
- dogs under 20 kg body weight – 1 capsule daily
- dogs over 20 kg body weight – 2 capsules daily
every day for 6 weeks, then 2 weeks off, after which administration of the product can be resumed
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Allergy to any of the ingredients.
Where I can buy Snacky Doggy?
You can buy Snacky Doggy in two version. First is small – 30 capsules and second have a 60 capsules and it is a big version:
- Packaging unit, smaller version: 30 capsules
- Packaging unit: bigger version: 60 capsules
Packaging method: Bottle with a cap
If you want buy Snacky Doggy you have only one best way to do it. Please check the manufacturer’s official website where you will find attractive discounts (up to 50%) and free delivery. Take care of your four-legged friend and buy only proven, original Snacky Doggy product.
Snacky Doggy Ingredients:
- Glucosaminum – organic chemical compound from the group of amino acids, glucose derivative. The sources of glucosamine are among others: crayfish, crabs, shrimps, oysters, clams.
- Chondroitini sulfas – organic chemical compound belonging to the group of mucopolysaccharides. It occurs naturally in shark cartilage and in bovine cartilage.
- Collagen – it is a highly digestible structural protein. It is distinguished by flexibility and elasticity. Natural collagen is produced with the appropriate amount of vitamin C.
- Acidum hyaluronic – organic chemical compound. It occurs in all organisms and belongs to the compounds having an identical chemical structure in bacteria and mammals.
- Vitaminum C – it is needed for the proper assimilation and synthesis of the collagen.
- Harpagophytum procumbens – the devil’s claw root is known for its health-promoting properties. It contains many valuable substances, such as glycosides and acids