Perfectly sculpted muscles and an athletic silhouette is a dream of every man who lifts. A growing fashion for fitness clubs means women do not lag behind anymore and often decide to do weight training as well. However, both the ladies and gentlemen must remember two key principles on their path to fitness.
The first is an intense and regular physical activity. The second is the appropriate supplementation of the body – matched to the type of sport you do and the intended effects. Taking these two points into account removes problems out of the way, so that everyone, even beginners can get visibly defined muscles in a relatively short period of time.
Coach advice: how to begin building muscle?
Before the training starts, you should get to know the process of building muscle tissue. This initial knowledge will enable more effective training and even greater focus on results. Trainers emphasize that the muscle fibers should be of the highest quality. What does it mean? It means to build strong and durable muscles with the use of some of the proven substances which initiate the production of growth hormones and also stimulate anabolic processes.
The substances in question are mainly amino acids. Betaine, L-citrulline malate, creatine, l-trozine, as well as AAKG, which is a modern form of arginine, which works almost identically, as the growth hormone in children. Such a set of substances, combined with exercise, encourages the body to build new muscle.
Where does one get these substances? Not even the best diet can supply it.
It is beyond doubt: even the richest diet does not contain these substances. Yes, beef and some species of game do contain arginine in its composition, but the amounts are so negligible that eating a sizeable steak will provide approx. 2.5 grams. Unfortunately, this amount does not play any role in effective training. Appropriate supplementation should therefore be ensured. There is a modern formula, which contains a maximum effective ingredient complex for building muscle.
Spartanol – innovative solution for the muscle tissue growth.
Spartanol – under this name, you can find a formulation designed for people who expect quick results in the form of well-defined muscles. Thanks to the unique amino acid composition of the new generation Spartanol intensifies the natural production of testosterone and growth hormones. This certainly distinguishes it from other supplements of traditional composition. Its key action thanks to elements such as:
- Malate – a combination of creatine and malic acid. With the right proportions, it increases the efficiency of muscles during training several times. As a result, the muscles are prepared for strenuous work – they can work longer and at higher loads. Most importantly – they need much less time for full recovery after training.
- L-Tyrosine – is the so-called endogenous amino acid. Its role is to stimulate the neurotransmitters responsible for the production of substances such as dopamine and norepinephrine. Those substances affect fatigue and energy levels. As a result, during training, when the secretion of these substances is increased, we get a sharp rise in energy and willingness to act, which enhances effects.
- AAKG – a substance called arginine of the 21st century. AAKG is a new, improved and stronger version of the widely known arginine, because it is rapidly broken down during digestion and stays in the body longer. Alpha ketoglutarate arginine, which stimulates the body to intensive production of nitric oxide, is important to deliver oxygen to muscle cells and provides them with proper blood circulation. What’s more it is proven, that AAKG strengthens the body to recover faster after exercise and assist natural elimination of toxins from the body, slowing catabolic processes.
- L-citrulline – derived from known nonessential amino acids, its effect is connected with the so-called muscle pump. In the later stage of action, it turns into arginine, thus adding to the building blocks of AAKG.
- The extract of red beet – contains a valuable substance called betaine, contributes to the production of creatine. It is a component of muscle cells and thus plays a major role in sculpting muscles. Additionally, beetroot extract contains a wealth of vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, which ensure the proper functioning of the body with increased exercise.
Supplement of the new generation – 3 step Spartanol action
Knowledge of the processes occurring in the human body has allowed developers of Spartanol to develop a 3-stage solution.
- In the first phase, Spartanol intensively cleanses the body of accumulated toxins, and the included antioxidants restore optimum balance of the body. The body regenerates faster and has a higher capacity for exercise.
- The second phase of application entails all active ingredients such as amino acids and other building blocks of the compounds to operate with the highest possible efficiency – with maximum fat loss.
- The last phase of the Spartanol action is the stage of stabilization. The body will gradually switch to a new function mode, so that a high level of energy is permanently sustained.
Spartanol – wintess its effects
Spartanol has undergone specialized tests among athletes and sportsmen and people practicing amateur sports. The results of these tests clearly showed a number of benefits from regular use of Spartanol:
- It improves blood circulation, acting positively on potency – giving longer and stronger erections
- After the 14th day of use, it brings first effects – an increase in muscle tissue
- Increases the production of testosterone in the body
- It provides complex substances needed to build muscle mass
- Intensifies anabolic processes, while minimizing the catabolic processes
- It helps to burn fat in the process of thermogenesis
- It stimulates the production of glycogen in skeletal muscle
- It increases strength and endurance, hastens recovery – the body gets more energy and resistance to stress
- 100% safe, has no side effects (confirmed by tests)
How to use Spartanol to achieve best results?
Spartanol should be taken twice a day, 1 capsule 30 minutes before breakfast and before dinner or before workout. Supplementation should last a minimum of 4 weeks, but for best results it is advised to extend it up to 3 months. Using Sporatanol it is recommended for regular physical activity (at least 3 times a week), strength training and intervals, or a short series with a variable load – this form of activity brings gains in a relatively short period of time.
Who can use Spartanol?
The Spartanol dietary supplement was created for both beginners and more experienced athletes. It is directed not only to men building new muscle mass, but also to women who want slim their body and take achieve an attractive figure, without unnecessary fat.